The ELL-05-1 General Hospital Bed has been carefully researched, designed and developed in consultation with medical practitioners.
Our in-house engineering team have carefully considered the optimal use of materials as well as fit for purpose construction in the production of our ELL range of beds.
- Steel Foot end for securing mattresses and navigating the bed
- Optional side protection rails to secure patients
- Foot operated, adjustable headrest for patient elevation
- Heavy duty castors (two with brakes)
- Epoxy powder coated for easy cleaning and durability
- Max patient weight: 180kg
- Proudly South African (designed, developed and produced)
- Protective side rails
- Hospital-grade mattress
- 2 weeks for first dispatch of approx 100 units
- Every 2-3 days thereafter, 100 units.
- Max lead time on any volume = 4 weeks
- 1950mm (l) x 900mm (w) x 500mm (h) -mattress base level.
- 2000mm (l) x 950mm (w) x 250 (h)